Friday 28 June 2013

Outfit for Saturday

Hello my lovelies. So tomorrow I am off to ENFUSION LIVE kickboxing event at IndigO2. So I decided to wear something nice as always yet I am not sure if I will be overdressed. Anyway surely you can never be overdressed and it is definitely worse to be underdressed. So for tomorrow I have the following fashion gear set:

Since I am going for a hair make over tomorrow I decided to wear red as it always goes well with brand new hair so I got this lovely Skater dress with cut away neck by TFNC from Asos.com £16.50.

And to complete the outfit I have gone for gold Bunting Torque Necklace from ASOS.com £8.


ASOS Clutch bag with chain detail £9 and of course matching Nude ankle strap gold finish heels £24.99 from Newlook.com .

Lets hope I dont get weird looks from people wearing jeans and t-shirts. At the end of the day I am a lady ( in this case lady in red ) so should always look feminine.

Love, Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment