Monday 17 June 2013

Handbag picks

Hi lovelies, how are you? While browsing on the net as always I have discovered great sale with up to 50% at net-a-porter.com.  Below are some of my favorite picks of tote handbags which I love and of course would love to own.

Studded:

Oh I admire the studs and therefore think this Michael Michael Kors Hamilton studded textured-leather tote combines rock and chick charm at an amazing price with 30% off from net-a-porter.com


Practical:

This Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Francesa textured leather tote is my favorite, especially for a metropolitan city girl like me as it would fit all arsenal of a my belongings and would sit perfectly on your shoulder in fact can be proudly called tote bag as it totes perfectly on your shoulder. It comes in lovely duck grey color which is suitable for all four seasons and can be used in summer and winter which is all round practical. It is now very affordable with 40% off sale from net-a-porter.com.



Luxury:

And of course since I am big fan of Mulberry bags I could not include this lovely citrus yellow color Mulberry The Bayswater textured-leather bag. As you can see yellow color is this seasons big hit and many celebrities are proud owners of this lemon yellow handbag creation. I wish I could join this happy Mulberry army one day.


My greatest passion for handbags ends here for now but I will be back with more suggestions and great finds at a great prices ;). I also need to start posting some of the outfits I have been putting together recently.

P.S. Love this campaign from Harrods.com as it makes me want to have an ice-cream while sitting somewhere on the beach under the sun with my Mulberry handbag next to me. Lush!


Anyway if you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a line at viktorijajonikane@gmail.com. Or contact me via facebook @viktorija.jonikane. Also please forgive me my English as I am a newbie in this blogging/writing business. 

Love, Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment