Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lucy in stunning one-piece swimsuit in The Only Way is Marbs

Here is one for you and another one of my 'brain rest TV shows 'The Only Way is Marbs'. I have a love and hate relationship with this show since the very first episode. However some shoots do grab my attention. Likewise Lucy Mecklenburgh who shows off her great body in a white one-piece below.


As always I am trying or at least making an attempt to replicate celebrity styles. So here is one for you girls. I have found this white bikini on Surfdome.com. Personally I don't like one piece swimsuits and like my belly getting a bit of sun unless you already have a good base tan. Therefore this 2 piece white bikini at a great price of £12.99 would be even better.

Anyway check it out here with Surfdome offering Free delivery and returns. As well as 10% off with code TAKE10. Let me know if any questions.

More bikini and one-piece options for your perfect holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment